Wednesday, February 22, 2017

#WhatIWoreToWork

Hi everyone!

I try to take pictures of my daily work outfits, in an effort to force myself to be camera-ready. Here are a few of my outfits from earlier this month:




I love this over-sized tunic from H&M. The gold belt came with a dress I purchased from Pay/Half years ago (I don't think Pay/Half even exists anymore!) And underneath the tunic was a black long-sleeve tee and leggings. On my feet are my trusty Nine West boots that I wear everywhere.



This adorable cardigan is from Target. The necklace is from Madewell. The burgundy pants are from NY&Co, and the black shirt is a drapey long-sleeve tee from Ann Taylor Loft. And there go those boots again, lol.



Everything in this outfit is from H&M. They are my go-to store for business casual clothes because they are so affordable but still stylish and age appropriate. The shoes are black ballet flats, also from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment